Different Parts of Balls Cricket Shoes Rubber SpikesThe Balls
Different Parts of Balls Cricket Shoes Rubber Spikes
Cricket Shoes Rubber Spikes Every professional cricketer aspires to excel in every aspect while playing on the ground. We can say that people love to play cricket in India. So, it is quite obvious that players require the best shoes for the best performance on the playground. If you don’t want to blame your cricket shoes in case of bad performance, you must choose the pair wisely. There are hundreds of choices in TheBalls cricket shoes.
Different Parts of Shoes Rubber Spikes are:
- Outsole is the most important factor in cricket shoes. The quality of the outsole matters a lot and it comes in three types, rubber sole, full metal spike, and half spike shoes.
- The Upper part covers the foot, and it should be flexible, lightweight, and breathable.
- Midsole are the layer present between the insole and outsole. It plays the role of shock-absorbent while playing.
- Sock liner is always in direct contact with the foot. It provides an extra layer of cushion to the foot of the player.
- The Heel of the shoes keep the foot safe and it should be comfortable and firm
- Torsion Bar is used to increase strength while keeping the torsion to a minimum.
- Lasting should be selected according to the pronation of your feet. You have three options to choose from, partial, combination, and slip lasting.
Cricket Shoes Rubber Spikes: Rubber soles and Spikes are the most important aspect of a cricket shoe. The quality rubber sole and spikes feature by TheBalls help in comfort play and proper grip on the playground.